Learn how to become your own PR person and get publicity for your decluttering or organising business!
Choose one of three ways to work with Write on Time Ltd, all with a 25% discount – exclusive to delegates of the APDO Conference 2022
What services can I invest in?
Choose the PR package that best suits your needs and enjoy 25% savings when you pay BEFORE MIDNIGHT on 1 July 2022.
PR Power HourUsual Price £99
- A VIP 1:1 experience. Talk in private over Zoom with Michelle and Christian instead of in a group setting.
- Clarity on where best to direct your efforts, so you can stop trying to ‘do it all’ and only focus on media opportunities that bring you joy
- Help to identify realistic and achievable PR goals, so you can grow in confidence when reaching out to the press and avoid overwhelm or procrastination
- Newsworthy story ideas that tick all the reporters’ boxes, so you don’t slip into ‘sales talk’ and get asked to pay for an advert. The goal is to get the press coverage you deserve for FREE
Declutterers & Organisers' Press Pack ©Usual price £149
- A physical document you can work through independently at your own pace
- 10 story ideas to kickstart some publicity for your business
- A simple tool to help you figure out the best way to pitch your story idea to reporters – giving you the best possible chance of success
- Written and video instructions on how to write a professional press release, as well as five ready-made press release templates so you can simply fill in the blanks
- Guidance on how to take or choose the best photos to go with your story, so you have saved the reporters another job. It is really important to deliver the full package (story and photo) so that you don’t bust email inboxes or get disregarded for not being professional enough
- Expert advice on which media outlets and publications to send your press release or article outline to, so you can be seen in the right places
- Lessons on reporters’ etiquette, so you get a great reputation for being easy to work with
Premier Declutterers & Organisers' Press Pack ©Usual price £224
- In addition to the contents of the standard Declutterers & Organisers’ Press Pack© outlined above, you will also benefit from:
- A 30-minute strategy call delivered privately over Zoom. Ask Michelle and Christian for story ideas and where to pitch them, specifically for your business
- An exclusive press release review service. Michelle and Christian will look over ONE press release you have written – making any necessary tweaks or changes so you can press ‘send’ to a reporter with full confidence.
How can PR help my business?
Marketing again and again to the same audience is a sure-fire way to exhaust your bookings and get stuck in a rut.
And yet so many declutterers and organisers keep showing up in the same places – speaking to the same audiences because it feels like the easiest and safest option.
How might it feel to welcome some new faces into your world? To get your message out to people other than a ‘friend of a friend’?
Your local newspaper has thousands of readers. Some regionals have millions. Then there are niche magazines, podcasts and radio shows that cater to property and lifestyle fans, as well as national newspapers that need fresh story ideas 24/7.
Knowing how to talk about your business in a newsworthy way is a skill you CAN learn.
Are you ready to step outside your comfort zone and get in front of more potential customers?
After our last APDO conference on 20 May 2021, I was so impressed with Write on Time’s approach that by 21 May, I received my confirmation of my PR Power Hour booking with Michelle and Christian.
They both gave some great pointers, great advice and positive vibes that ‘I can do this’. I was so encouraged!
I have since ‘appeared’ on three different radio stations for interview (some more than once), and on an Australian podcast as a guest. I have also had articles written by me and about me in local newspapers, homes magazines and lifestyle publications.
This has all contributed to the award I won earlier this year, South of England ‘Professional Organiser of the Year 2021/2022’ from Prestige Awards.
I wouldn’t have had the courage to do this without their positivity and enthusiasm. What also greatly helped was the 100 and 150-word bios that I also engaged them to write for me.
Michelle and Christian showed genuine interest in me, my history and my career – getting every last detail to boil down succinctly into something cohesive I could use.
I highly recommend investing in yourself and your business in this way. You can do it too!
Whilst Ingrid Jansen and I enjoyed media and online success in the UK before, promoting The Declutter Hub in a global market was brand-new territory for us.
In a PR Power Hour, Christian and Michelle taught us how to change the tone of our PR and capitalise on our expertise in a way we hadn’t explored before… 60 minutes of fantastic takeaways!
If you want straight-talking, no-nonsense expert PR advice, these two lovely people are just the ticket.
Michelle and Christian were speakers at a networking event, and I have to say that they were some of the best speakers I have had the pleasure of listening to. They were amazing! They both took interest in each and every one of our businesses and took us through step by step of how to get in the press. I highly recommend them both! Thank you for sharing your wisdom.
I’ve never been published in the press before. Can this still work for me?
Most of the business owners that Michelle and Christian work with have NEVER pitched to the press before, so if that’s you, then you’re in good company.
I love talking about my clients, but I don’t find it easy to talk about me. I’m stuck for ideas to make my business newsworthy.
Lots of business owners face this problem, so you are not alone in feeling this way. Whichever service you choose to invest in, there are ready-made story ideas to help you kickstart some PR!
I don’t know where to start with writing a press release. What do you put in it?
The Declutterers & Organisers’ Press Pack© walks you through the full process of writing a professional press release – including examples so you know what good looks like. There are five press release templates included so you can use Michelle and Christian’s words but for your story.
My business has only just started trading. I don’t know when to start talking to the press about it.
The best time to start is always now. If you are brand-new to decluttering and organising, you can start building up interest without an ‘official’ launch. Get people on board and invested in your journey, so you can convert that excitement into bookings for your services!
My business has been trading for ages. Is it too late to do some PR?
Absolutely not! A business is a living thing. You can reignite interest at any time with creative news hooks. Let Michelle and Christian help you breathe new life into your project.
If you have questions about any of the services outlined above, please email Michelle and Christian using the form, or via email@example.com to arrange a FREE no-obligation 15-minute phone call to discuss which option is best for you.